10/05/16 was held workshop, first in Belgrade, for partners from Serbia and day after in Zagreb for partners from Croatia.
We are especially thanks to the Croatian Chamber of Economy for enable us to have workshop's in three different Croatian region: first in Rijeka on 26/01/16 for customers and partners from the area of Istria and Kvarner, second was in Split on 22/03/16 for the area of Dalmatia and Herzegovina and thirth was in Osijek on 20/09/16 for region of Slavonija and Baranja.
17/02/16 was held 13th workshop, first in Belgrade, for partners from Serbia and day after in Zagreb for partners from Croatia.
Beginning of the year is always a perfect time for short retrospectively, analysis and planning... Guided by this idea, we organized brunch for all our business partners and those who hopefully become, all colleagues and friends. With pleasant associate and tasty snacks, hope we bring added value to our partner’s business, maybe give some new idea in some of following topics what we talked about:
- A short review of the past year Grafik.net Academy, and presentation of the program and plan of Grafik.net Academy for 2016.
- The expectations in the domestic economy, the microeconomic and macroeconomic analysis.
- Presentation of new business opportunities through EU funds.
19.04.2016. was held workshop Techkon presented opto-electronic measuring devices for the printing industry.
On April 15th 2016 Grafiknet was one of presenters on 8th Fespa seminar on Faculty of Engineering in Novi Sad.
Mr. Dean Tolp from Grafiknet presented the company DURST in generally with all their graphic products for large format printing, textile printing, label printing, inks and other consumables.
26/01/16 was held 12th workshop, this time in Rijeka, for customers and partners from the area od Istria and Kvarner. We are especially thanks to the Croatian Chamber of Economy for enable us to have this workshop in their space in Rijeka. The workshop was attended 20 partners from this area. We’re presented an numerous solutions from Grafik.net portfolio:
- Printflow DIPS In-line for reducing makeready time and paper waste and Pritnflow Closed-loop for Improving color consistency
- Measuring devices (Techkon and X-Rite)
- Standardization of graphical output (PSO FOGRA)
- Sheet-fed digital printing and finishing (Kodak, MGI, Konica Minolta and Morgana)
- Roll-fed Digital printing (Durst Tau 330)
- Complete solutions for large format printing (EngView, Colex, Durst)
We are grateful to all partners for their active participation and great interest.
24.11.15. was held 11th workshop based on digital printing theme - Additional value of the digital press. The workshop gathered existing users of Kodak Nexpress and other users of highly productive digital printing machines who want to increase revenue by implementing additional value to their final products. The workshop was attended by 5 participants. Presenters were Mr. Fabio Marcias, Presales Consultant from Kodak and Nikola Paulić, Grafik.net product manager for Kodak digital presses. It was extremely active workshop with a lot of discussion and questions, based on real-life examples.
Thank you to all.